We love stumbling across crowdfunding finds and this one is one of the hottest ones we have seen!
The B Remote Flying Car
B is a revolutionary new remote controlled hybrid car-helicopter with a patent pending design. It is capable of driving across difficult terrain using its large rear drive wheels and when the obstacles become too big, simply take-off and fly over them.
- Vertical take-off and landing.
- Able to transition on the move between driving, flying and back again.
- Up to 15 minutes of action on a single charge.
- HD (1280 x 720 px) camera on-board with recording capability.
- An experience which has not been possible within one package before.
- Durable construction that is designed with punishing terrain in mind.
The combination of the design and material selection creates a solid construction that is capable of surviving the worst of landings. When the vehicle crashes from high altitudes, the driving rings detach from the housing and can be easily put back together. The main chassis is made out of Polycarbonate, which is the same material used in protective goggles and bullet proof windows.
The body shell not only serves as a protective and decorative feature, it is also a structural element. The chassis when combined with the body shell not only forms a rigid and light construction that maintains its shape when flying or driving, but is also flexible enough to absorb excessive forces generated during crash landings.
Read the full details on the funded Kickstarter page! This thing is coming to life!